Full Day Margaret River Winery Tour Package
Margaret River, Busselton, Dunsborough and Yallingup
$125 Per Person* for a 7 hour tour
Pick up from 9:00am daily
Please note that some wineries and breweries charge a tasting fee between $5 and $10 depending on the range of wines/beers tasted. In most cases the fee is discounted off a bottle when purchased.
Wine Tour Package Includes:
- Pick up and drop off to your accommodation in Margaret River or Busselton**
- Pre-booked wine tastings at award winning Margaret River wineries*
- Delicious Lunch at a Micro-brewery or Winery depending on itinerary for the day.
- Visits to the Margaret River Chocolate Factory and Margaret River Cheese Factory.
- Visits to a varied range of distilleries and local attractions (subject to availability)
- Interesting and informative commentary by friendly and experienced winery tour guides.
Bonus Winery Tour Inclusions:
- Complimentary bottled water
- Personal wine tasting record
Winery and Micro-brewery Itinerary selected from the following Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries:
Wineries: Aravina Estate, Bettenay’s Wine and Nougat, Brookwood Estate, Cape Grace Wines, Churchview Estate, Domain Naturaliste, Evoi Wines, Flametree Wines, Glenmore Estate, Happs Winery, Jarvis Estate, Mongrel Creek, Robert Oatley, Woody Nook.
Breweries: Beerfarm, Black Brewing, Cheeky Monkey, Wild Hops
Distilleries: Dune, The Grove, Margaret Distillery
*Please note: Tours are subject to change without prior notice, including times, itinerary, prices and activities, which are subject to availability and local schedules. Some wineries charge a tasting fee between $5 and $10 depending on the range of wines tasted. In most cases the fee is discounted off a bottle when purchased.