Full Day Margaret River Winery Tours – Margaret River, Busselton, Dunsborough and Yallingup
$135 Per Person* for a 7 hour tour
Pick up from 9:00am daily
Please note that some wineries and breweries charge a tasting fee between $5 and $10 depending on the range of wines/beers tasted. In most cases the fee is discounted off a bottle when purchased.
Wine Tour Package Includes:
- Pick up and drop off to your accommodation in Margaret River or Busselton**
- Pre-booked wine tastings at award winning Margaret River wineries*
- Delicious lunch with Craft Beer, Wine and Distilled Gin tasting’s.
- Grazing Board at Aravina Estate
- Visits to premium Chocolate factories specialising in hand made chocolates.
- Quality cheese and local produce tasting at renowned venue.
- Interesting and informative commentary by friendly and experienced winery tour guide.
Bonus Winery Tour Inclusions:
- Complimentary bottled water
- Personal wine tasting record and pen
Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries we visit:
Wineries: Aravina Estate, Amelia Park Wines, Bettenay’s Margaret River, Brookwood Estate, Churchview Estate, Domain Naturaliste, EVOI Wines, Flametree, Happs, Jarvis Estate, Juniper, Knottinghill Estate, Lenton Brae, Mongrel Creek, Robert Oatley, Vasse Felix, Woody Nook
Breweries: Beerfarm, Black Brewing, Cheeky Monkey, Wild Hops
Distilleries: Dune, The Grove, Margaret Distillery
*Please note: Tours are subject to change without prior notice, including times, itinerary, prices and activities, which are subject to availability and local schedules. Some wineries charge a tasting fee between $5 and $10 depending on the range of wines tasted. In most cases the fee is discounted off a bottle when purchased.